-->

Ana Ivanovic Interview - Happy Holidays from RizzoSports.com

Ana Ivanovic
It's her world, everyone else is just living in it.
Ana Ivanovic TennisLast year Serbian Ana Ivanovic elevated her game to become the new "it" girl of tennis. Now at age 21 entering into the prime of her career, she has the game, the looks, and the smile to reach un-paralleled levels in 2008. We heard from the tennis star as she prepares for 2008.

1. Looking at the 2007 tour overall how would your rate your performances this year?


It was an amazing year for me. I achieved my goal of reaching the top 10 and qualifying for the Sony Ericsson Championships. I even reached the top five. Reaching the final of the French Open was definitely the biggest highlight. I still have a long way to go to achieve my goal of becoming No.1, but for sure this year was extremely important for helping me reach the goal.
2. What improvements to your game would you like to make in 2008?

I can improve in all areas, even the best areas of my game. I am working hard on increasing my fitness, strength, serve and net game especially. I also need to get more experience of playing the top players.

3. Tennis brings you to so many places across the world, do you have a favorite?

Yes, we are lucky to visit so many great places. Melbourne is my favourite city. I also love visiting Paris, Rome and London.

4. What is the best on court tennis advice you can give?

Enjoy yourself!

5. Is there one player you enjoy playing against the most, or a rival? Perhaps Jelena.

I like to play the top players most of all. This is a big motivation for me. I haven’t beaten Henin or the Williams sisters yet, so these are the players I most look forward to playing.

6. You have become extremely more recognizable in the last year, has this successes/fame changed you?

Not at all. I am the same person I was a year ago, although tennis means so much to me, and because I had such a great year, I can say I am even happier now than I was 12 months ago.

Regards
Ana.
Ana has a great website, which includes frequent updates, many insights and journals from Ana, videos, and even ton of photos.
Thanks Ana for the interview and photos, looking forward to seeing you win a major and ranked #1 in the world in 2008!
Major Tennis Dates in 2008
Australian Open: January 14-27
French Open: May 25-June 8
Wimbledon: June 23 - July 8
Summer Olympics: Aug 8-24
US Open: Aug 24 - Sept 8

Follow-Up: Ana in 2008 seems on the verge of becoming one of the biggest female sports stars on the planet, if not the biggest. She seems to come off more open, approachable, and relatable then current tennis queen Maria Sharapova. Ana was a women of a few words, but any excuse to put up these nice photos she sent, we'll take. Understandably tennis is a 12 month a year sport, and amount of travel and matches professional tennis players go through in a course of a year, is mind-blogging. Let's face it, the blonde thing is getting a little old, if Miss Ivanovic can win a major in 08, watch out world!

Also if you want to link this article, please link to the achieved posting on rizzosports.com
Well done! you have successfully gained access to Decrypted Link.
Tomorrow's top smartphone? That'll probably be a 5G phone, like the Galaxy S10 5G, and then, eventually, a foldable phone with 5G, starting with the Huawei Mate X and Samsung Galaxy Fold. But foldable phones are unproven and 5G in the US isn't in enough cities around the country to recommend. Our list will remain practical.

Our pick for best phone isn't just crowning the newest iPhone and calling it a day, though our list does have a lot of familiar names: Apple, Samsung, Google, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and LG, all in the top 15. Newer companies in the US like Huawei and OnePlus make the list, too, though their limited availability is noted.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel