-->

Beiber Salena Gomez Hairstyle 2011

selena gomez lipstick. I can do w/o the red lipstick 

I was on H1 before and my I797 form says my h1 is good till 082011. And in June my employer terminated my employment. Within a month I changed my status to H4 and got my H4 visa stamped from India. Now I got a project and my employer re hired me and started my h1 processing (regular). And my client gave the start date from Dec 14th.
My employer is saying that you can work from Dec 14th however once you get an approval you have to leave and comeback with H1 stamp on it.
They said that we have done these situations before and I also contacted one of the person and she was saying that she started working once h1 filed then she immediately left to India to get stamped (She also said they is an option to get it stamped in Canada as well).

Now is this true? My GC process currently waiting for the date (EB2-I140 APPROVED). Does this affect my GC in future?
I told my employer( it's a big reputed company) and they are saying that we will ever do anything illegal, if it is illegal then we won't even consider that option so you are fine don't worry and our immigration lawyers are very experienced so you have understand and trust us. This is what they are saying.

Whom to believe? What is right? what is wrong? Please understand my confused situation. I am going through lot of stress right now because of this.
Well done! you have successfully gained access to Decrypted Link.
Tomorrow's top smartphone? That'll probably be a 5G phone, like the Galaxy S10 5G, and then, eventually, a foldable phone with 5G, starting with the Huawei Mate X and Samsung Galaxy Fold. But foldable phones are unproven and 5G in the US isn't in enough cities around the country to recommend. Our list will remain practical.

Our pick for best phone isn't just crowning the newest iPhone and calling it a day, though our list does have a lot of familiar names: Apple, Samsung, Google, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and LG, all in the top 15. Newer companies in the US like Huawei and OnePlus make the list, too, though their limited availability is noted.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel